Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day One and Two

So since I did the big reveal yesterday as to what the plan was, I thought today I would start posting what I have started doing.

Day One: 10 minutes of resistance training with a medium-tension band doing full-body from top to bottom and 15 minutes of yoga.

Day Two: 15 minutes of resistance training with the medium tension and 20 minutes of yoga.

If you are interested as to what resistance workouts I am doing,
I found a list at ACE Fitness. Here is the URL: http://www.acefitness.org/acefit/fitness-fact-article/237/resistance-tubing-workout/

I decided to start out with the beginner, then I will step up to intermediate next week.

The yoga, I have been using a combination of Yoga Journal's 21-Day Challenge and Daily Yoga, their Android app.

Once I have more than 30 minutes free and the temperature cooperates, I will cross country ski and once the ice is gone, bike.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment